IELTS Listening Form Completion Post – Tricks Magical is the form of a form that requires filling in a blank to complete a given form. This is the most common type of test found in all IELTS Listening tests. The Form Completion format is often included in Section 1. Tricks Magical gie you some Tips for Listening Ielts.
I. IELTS LISTENING FORM COMPLETION POST
- Articles are in the form of a general form of important information, usually a registration form that records the information of an individual or an organization.
- Correct answers can be letters or numbers
II. HOW TO IELTS Listening Form Completion
STEP 1: READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY AND DETERMINING THE NUMBER FROM ALLOWED TO BE FILLED
- ONE WORD ONLY
You are only allowed to enter one word. For example, if you enter “a pen” your answer will be wrong, you have to write “pen”
- ONE WORD AND / OR A NUMBER
Your answer may be a word, a number, or a word and a number. For example: September, or 12th, or 12th September
- NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND / OR A NUMBER
Your answer may be one word, a number, a word and a number, two words, two words and a number. For example: 15 Bank Road. If you see this guide, most of the answers are two words or two words and a number.
- NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
Your answer can be one word, two words or three words. If you see this guide, most of the correct answers are three words
STEP 2: UNDERSTANDING THE SCENE
Read the questions in IELTS Listening Section 1 and choose the corresponding topic
- Read the title of the form to understand the topic
- Browse through the entire form to get to know the main content of the given form. Focus on the headings, the information sections around the information to fill out
- Listen to the beginning of the tape
STEP 3: DETERMINING THE WORDS FROM NEEDING
Determine the word type of words to fill in the following table. Then listen to the tape and read the tapescript to check it again.
Files Listen Audio
Before listening, try to guess what the answer will be. When reading the question you will be more focused and can easily catch the answer.
Ask yourself the following questions:
Subject of the answer? What is the object (name, date, country, number, ..?)
What word fits grammatically? – Words that are grammatically correct
Function of the answer?
Tricks Magical introduce to Download Get Ready for IELTS to improve the high score.
STEP 4: LISTENING CAREFULLY
THINGS NEED TO NOTICE
- Always double check the spelling carefully. If you misspell you, you will not get a point. There are many ways to spell names on the test in addition to spelling out each letter, so pay attention.
- Usually in the tape, they will paraphrase – ie rewrite the sentence in a different way so that it is difficult for us to easily recognize the correct answer, so you should expand your vocabulary, by learning new words in the tapescript section. Please
- In the tape, there will usually be jamming answers so that it is difficult to determine the correct answer, please pay attention to the linking words like “but”, “however”, “so”, … to grasp. Correct answers
Tricks Magical give you the solution for IELTS Listening Map Plan Labinging Listening.
KEY – IELTS Listening Form Completion
- C 2. E 3. B 4. D
- names of place (country, city)
- time (days, weeks, months)
- description / types of holiday (e.g. bech / city / relaxing / sightseeing)
- 6 weeks
Script step 3:
A: hey Jenny
B: Hi Steve. Nice to see you.
A: Good to see you. how’s it going?
B: Fine, thanks. I’m so glad the exams have finished.
A: Me too. So, are you going on holiday this summer?
A: Yes, maintainedve decided to go to Mexico for the whole summer for vacation, six weeks in total.
B: That sounds great! What are you going to do there?
A: Well, actually, opened a working holiday. I’m going to work at a school teaching English to children.
What about you?
B: I’m going to Paris for two weeks.
A: Are you going with your family?
B: No, I’m going with my best friend. We’ve enrolled in a language school to study French.
A That sounds like fun. Have a good trip.
B: You too.