Download the ETS 2020 book (ETS TOEIC book 1000 Vol 2) – Latest TOEIC test 2020. ETS TOEIC 2020 is the latest set of 10 exam questions compiled by ETS in the new Format which will help you more easily review and practice TOEIC exam. Still like the ETS TOEIC 2019 version, the 2020 version still includes 2 books RC (Reading) and LC (Listening).
ETS TOEIC 2020 (ETS TOEIC 1000 Vol 2) and ETS TOEIC Listening Test Vol 5 were released on December 16, 2019, this is the TOEIC exam preparation book set and prepared by ETS itself, close to the real exam.
Best ETS TOEIC 2020 (ETS TOEIC 1000 Vol 2) and ETS TOEIC Listening Test Vol 5 released on December 16, 2019. TOEIC New Test Format TOEIC Format 2020 is the latest product of the US Educational Testing Service. Hopefully, this kit will make your TOEIC learning process easier and more convenient.
See also: Download the ETS Toeic Test update 2019 set (The latest ETS set has answers)
HOW TO LEARN ETS 2020 FOR EFFICIENCY?
Each day make a topic follow these steps:
1. Seriously take the test in 2 hours like the actual post
2. After you finish checking the answer and record it to track your level
3. Review the wrong sentences and indiscriminate sentences, record knowledge, why they are wrong, and write down new vocabulary.
For listening section, listen to the wrong sentences many times, if not hear open tapescript section then listen again.
4. Repeat the question one week or half a month later and compare the results with the first: double check the sentences that are wrong.
Download the ETSTOEIC RC, LC and ANSWER below.
- DOWNLOAD ETS TOEIC RC 2020 (READING) PDF
- DOWNLOAD ETS TOEIC RC 2020 (LISTENING) PDF
- DOWNLOAD ANSWER ETS TOEIC
- DOWNLOAD ETS TOEIC RC 2020 (LISTENING) TRANSCRIPT
- DOWNLOAD ETS TOEIC RC 2020 (LISTENING) AUDIO MP3
You can also learn about ECONOMY TOEIC 2019 book: Content and download ECONOMY TOEIC book. To be able to practice TOEIC effectively, you need a lot of documents. Morever, you need to learn about vocabulary, grammar, using tenses, sentence structure, pronunciation